1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Games?

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by brknsilence, Aug 22, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence "Keep Moving Forward"-Meet The Robinsons movie

Not sure where to post this.

Does anyone find certain games to help you feel better? A good distraction? What games helps you?

I started playing Cooking Fever on my phone. Fun game. Trying to multitask and everything.

2. SinisterKid

SinisterKid We either find a way, or make one. SF Supporter

Its one thing I am not doing much of. I haven't played on my xbox1 since I left hospital, it just doesn't interest me at all. I have never been one to play PC games much either. My partner plays a lot of those games like the one you mention, but my phone doesn't support them, thankfully. I do have Candy Crush on this machine forthe little one to play on, but even she is not really interested in it for more than 5 minutes.

So for me, not a good distraction at all, but they must be for some people.

3. brknsilence

brknsilence "Keep Moving Forward"-Meet The Robinsons movie

4. Evan1

Evan1 Active Member

A game that I really love is Undertale. It's beautifully done with amazing characters and story. I recommend it to anyone.

brknsilence likes this.
  5. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

I play Fruit Ninja, Minesweeper and various versions of CandyCrush.

brknsilence likes this.
  6. Northern

Northern SF Supporter

I play Destiny on PS4. There is always something to do in this game so it helps me when i'm bored and think too much.

I also play a game of Civilization revolution 2 on my phone before sleeping. Fun strategy game.

brknsilence likes this.
  7. Jessicakaire911

Jessicakaire911 Well-Known Member

Fallout New Vegas.

brknsilence likes this.
  8. Niantiel

Niantiel Active Member

RPGs mostly. Bethesda games, Final Fantasy VII - X, also the older Fallout games, Diablo II, Starcraft, and some retro games from the NES - SNES - SEGA era. I haven't played anything newer than Skyrim really. Because I can't really afford to game and don't really have the attention span that I used to when I was younger so for me it's mostly just distraction. I never got into FPS games, but I did really like the first three Halo games. PSX had a HUGE selection of turn-based JRPGs that were relatively popular at the time. I'm working on re-running Halo 2 right now. Although, the game hasn't aged well against technological advancement. Oblivion was also a HUGE milestone for me as a gamer.

brknsilence likes this.