Games?

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by brknsilence, Aug 22, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Not sure where to post this.

Does anyone find certain games to help you feel better? A good distraction? What games helps you?

I started playing Cooking Fever on my phone. Fun game. Trying to multitask and everything.

2. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

Its one thing I am not doing much of. I haven't played on my xbox1 since I left hospital, it just doesn't interest me at all. I have never been one to play PC games much either. My partner plays a lot of those games like the one you mention, but my phone doesn't support them, thankfully. I do have Candy Crush on this machine forthe little one to play on, but even she is not really interested in it for more than 5 minutes.

So for me, not a good distraction at all, but they must be for some people.

3. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

4. Evan1

Evan1 Member

A game that I really love is Undertale. It's beautifully done with amazing characters and story. I recommend it to anyone.

brknsilence likes this.
  5. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

I play Fruit Ninja, Minesweeper and various versions of CandyCrush.

brknsilence likes this.
  6. Northern

Northern SF Supporter

I play Destiny on PS4. There is always something to do in this game so it helps me when i'm bored and think too much.

I also play a game of Civilization revolution 2 on my phone before sleeping. Fun strategy game.

brknsilence likes this.
  7. Jessicakaire911

Jessicakaire911 Well-Known Member

Fallout New Vegas.

brknsilence likes this.
  8. Niantiel

Niantiel Active Member

RPGs mostly. Bethesda games, Final Fantasy VII - X, also the older Fallout games, Diablo II, Starcraft, and some retro games from the NES - SNES - SEGA era. I haven't played anything newer than Skyrim really. Because I can't really afford to game and don't really have the attention span that I used to when I was younger so for me it's mostly just distraction. I never got into FPS games, but I did really like the first three Halo games. PSX had a HUGE selection of turn-based JRPGs that were relatively popular at the time. I'm working on re-running Halo 2 right now. Although, the game hasn't aged well against technological advancement. Oblivion was also a HUGE milestone for me as a gamer.

brknsilence likes this.