• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Gaunt Hog

不適合

Got a skinny appearance ever since early teenhood. Never really thought body image issues back then because I was too frequently subjected to physical and mental abuse. Things, however, leaned on the other side when I got freed from foster care. Started to notice changes in my body but couldn't really do much since I'd a meager sum. Eventually, the lower abdomen started to pop out and became a bit fleshy. Same thing happened around hips and that has become too much to bear. I used to do heavy exercises to build muscle but gradually went out of money and food and stopped dreaming of that athletic stature that I used to cherish in my head and has been reduced to a bony gaunt since having no regular supplies for 2-3 months. Still that popped out lower belly has no effect whilst all of my major muscles around arms, chest, thighs etc have reduced to a thin sheet veiling the bones. Consequently, I've been subjected to binge eating whenever I get some edible stuff in abundance. The hair are shedding at an express rate and partial baldness appears to exist on head. I've tried slicing off that extra flesh on lower belly but that went horribly bloody and futile. Hasn't it become some unnecessarily convoluted shit? What else would a homeless trash expect from his damn body? But it sucks! At least for me!

Paisley

SF Artist
SF Supporter
It hurts when you hate the looks of the body you're stuck with. Plus not having stability in other parts of your life makes it even more difficult to try and get more comfortable with it. No advice to give but wanted to let you know I read this and I'm hearing you.

Got a skinny appearance ever since early teenhood. Never really thought body image issues back then because I was too frequently subjected to physical and mental abuse. Things, however, leaned on the other side when I got freed from foster care. Started to notice changes in my body but couldn't really do much since I'd a meager sum. Eventually, the lower abdomen started to pop out and became a bit fleshy. Same thing happened around hips and that has become too much to bear. I used to do heavy exercises to build muscle but gradually went out of money and food and stopped dreaming of that athletic stature that I used to cherish in my head and has been reduced to a bony gaunt since having no regular supplies for 2-3 months. Still that popped out lower belly has no effect whilst all of my major muscles around arms, chest, thighs etc have reduced to a thin sheet veiling the bones. Consequently, I've been subjected to binge eating whenever I get some edible stuff in abundance. The hair are shedding at an express rate and partial baldness appears to exist on head. I've tried slicing off that extra flesh on lower belly but that went horribly bloody and futile. Hasn't it become some unnecessarily convoluted shit? What else would a homeless trash expect from his damn body? But it sucks! At least for me!
Hmm..... Yeah buddy, I can relate. I'm also suffering from binge eating. I know how does it feel like hating your body. I hate myself upto the extent that I can't face off a mirror. But believe me, slicing your flesh won't do any good. You're going through an unimaginably tough face. Giving advice certainly not feels good from a distance, but exchange of thoughts and words can make you feel better, at least it has been the case with me. I hope we'll interact more! As Johny Cash would say
"Come along with me, misery loves company"

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00