Gave in

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by brknsilence, Jun 30, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Gave in to self harm this morning. Felt like doing more. So exhausted. Been up parts of the night with suicidal thoughts. Just very depressed. Feel like shutting myself off from everything.
  2. MinnBiker

MinnBiker Active Member

I am feeling the same. I had made tentative plans for the holiday weekend, but now I don't want to see anyone at all. When my doctor asks how often I feel suicidal, I say "every fifteen minutes." How often do I want to self harm? Not as often, but for the last six hours I can't stop thinking about it. The one person at work who I thought I could trust turned on me, and that was the trigger. When I get this way I find total isolation to be the only cure ... at least for me. I also think that for work I need to stay in total numbness to keep my mouth shut.
  3. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

So sorry you're struggling too. I haven't gotten further in the conversations with my dr on how bad the suicidal thoughts are. If I was completely honest, I would be in the hospital. Just hate being this way. I don't even want to be inpatient again. I been inpatient too many times. Just trying to get through each moment.

Here if you want to talk. Pm me anytime