Gay bashing incident at the home of the Gay rights movement

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Mordeci, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

This is actually a very sad, but ironic story, two guys walked into the Stonewall Inn, in the West Village in NY, a bar credited for giving birth to the gay rights movement, something every New Yorker would know (the perpertratiors were from Staten Island) funny thing is they didn't know it was a Gay bar, and when they found out they tried to rob and beat the guy. It's a very sad incident don't get me wrong, but the irony isn't loss on me either, I mean you couldn't write this stuff.
  2. MiraWolf95

MiraWolf95 Account Closed

Thats so stupid and mean!! I have a few best friends who are gay and they mean the world to me and are so sweet. It upsets me reading stuff like that and hearing about it. I nearly screamed cause I got so mad. Honestly, I know people have opinions, but damn its 2010, either accept people for who they are or don't mess with them at all. Nobody has a right anyways to demand money from someone then beat them up. They should just leave them alone! :grr:
  3. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

If those two fuckwits tried picking a fight with my gay mates, they would be lucky to be leaving with anything less than a broken jaw.
  4. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

NYC has become a hell-hole. Bloomberg is senile and crime is out of control. Link to The Advocate, Variety, The Huffington Post, or The Village Voice. I don't like the former mayor but he moved in with some with rich queens when his marriage went on the rocks. Bloomberg can't even remember his first name.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.