1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay bashing incident at the home of the Gay rights movement

Discussion in 'Opinions, Beliefs, & Points of View' started by Mordeci, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/police_bar_men_arrested_for_bias_RjLbQnvDvBS76h9xMoAazL

This is actually a very sad, but ironic story, two guys walked into the Stonewall Inn, in the West Village in NY, a bar credited for giving birth to the gay rights movement, something every New Yorker would know (the perpertratiors were from Staten Island) funny thing is they didn't know it was a Gay bar, and when they found out they tried to rob and beat the guy. It's a very sad incident don't get me wrong, but the irony isn't loss on me either, I mean you couldn't write this stuff.

2. MiraWolf95

MiraWolf95 Account Closed

Thats so stupid and mean!! I have a few best friends who are gay and they mean the world to me and are so sweet. It upsets me reading stuff like that and hearing about it. I nearly screamed cause I got so mad. Honestly, I know people have opinions, but damn its 2010, either accept people for who they are or don't mess with them at all. Nobody has a right anyways to demand money from someone then beat them up. They should just leave them alone! :grr:

3. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

If those two fuckwits tried picking a fight with my gay mates, they would be lucky to be leaving with anything less than a broken jaw.

4. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

NYC has become a hell-hole. Bloomberg is senile and crime is out of control. Link to The Advocate, Variety, The Huffington Post, or The Village Voice. I don't like the former mayor but he moved in with some with rich queens when his marriage went on the rocks. Bloomberg can't even remember his first name.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.