Discussion in 'Welcome' started by DreamReaver, Oct 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DreamReaver

DreamReaver Well-Known Member

When Hope is Lost, Everything is Lost.
    Hope is an Illusion, An Illusion that will not happen.
    hope IS lost, everything IS lost

Why am I here, have no idea, looking for something that may help that I haven't already tried, I really don't know, I will just wait and see what happens.

My name is David and I am 33, from Australia. I'm Jekyll and Hyde. With people, at work, family, whoever, you wouldn't even consider that I want to be dead. But when I am alone, the real me shows for no one to see. My Hyde so secret only a very few people know, who, why, what I am. Sounds like I am monster, but instead just a sad pathetic lonely soul waiting for the end.

Survivor of a suicide attempt, and moments away from suicide countless times through out my entire life. Death does not scare me, the consequences if the attempt fails scares the hell out of me, probably the only reason why I am still here for now. Though always planning for the next try. Last try was about a month ago.

I am full of contradictions and inconsistencies, but only one thing has been completely consistent throughout my life and that is wanting to be dead. Why you may ask? ....................................................
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. You sound like many of us already here. Glad you found us and chose to become a member of our community. :hug:
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome here the is hope there are people who understand. I hope you are getting professional help as well. I think your depression needs help like some medication to change up the way you think to help you see more clearly. There is always hope and help please when you are feeling so low please reach out for help next time. Call crisis or Good Samaratans please there are people who can give you the support you deserve. Keep talking to us here as we certainly can relate and understand
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi David, Welcome to SF :hug:
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!!
  6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.
  7. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum
  8. DreamReaver

DreamReaver Well-Known Member

thank you for all the warm welcomes, i can tell this is a welcoming place to be, will this place help me, don't know, but it does feel if anything will help me, even a little bit, this will be the place to do it. :smile:
  9. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I hope you do find help here. This is definitely a loving place :hug:
  10. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF!! *hugs* xoxo
  11. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.