Discussion in 'Welcome' started by GRUMPYPA, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

GRUMPYPA Member

Good to find a forum with people of the same probs. I see ican find help and I hope I can return the favour. I have had to give up my business through my epilepsy and a couple of strokes. fairly handicapped now and feel the usual useless bit struggle with severe depression but getting there. thanks all
  2. Bluey

Bluey Active Member

Hi mate and welcome.
    If your having strokes its probably a good idea you take life at a moor slow pace.
    Hopefully your business did not go under or anything like that.

GRUMPYPA Member

It did but Im over it. Life couldnt get any slower for me nowdays no choice. Thanks
  4. Bluey

Bluey Active Member

I had a mate when I was younger. He's dad worked just as many hours then there was in a day. Even so he's business went under and him and he's family even lost there home. He still now dose not live in no where near a nice a place as they once did. But you know I have seen him and he's wife since and they look happier then they ever did.
  5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

HI GRUMPYPA and a warm welcome to you... glad to have you aboard with us now.. hope the slower moving life style is something you can do a bit comfortable nowadays.. hope to hear more from you later,, tc, Jim
  6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...I truly understand what you are going through as I stopped walking last July and am in a wheelchair (I will not go into the details here as I do not wish to highjack your thread)...this surely changes one's life...please keep posting...sharing and giving does help one feel much more connected...welcome again
  7. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hello! Welcome to SF.

I think you will find many others in like situations here. I myself became disabled a few years ago after working my whole life. It certainly changes things.

Please feel free to post on the forums and we also have a live chat should you choose to visit.

8. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I'd like to extend a heartfelt welcome to you...Alex
  9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums...

GRUMPYPA Member

Thanks All
  11. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi as well hun welcome to SF
  12. Constantinos

Constantinos Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to the forums, i'm here to help you whenever you need help.

Feel free to send me a PM!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.