Gday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to find a forum with people of the same probs. I see ican find help and I hope I can return the favour. I have had to give up my business through my epilepsy and a couple of strokes. fairly handicapped now and feel the usual useless bit struggle with severe depression but getting there. thanks all

Bluey

Hi mate and welcome.
If your having strokes its probably a good idea you take life at a moor slow pace.
Hopefully your business did not go under or anything like that.

Bluey

It did but Im over it. Life couldnt get any slower for me nowdays no choice. Thanks
I had a mate when I was younger. He's dad worked just as many hours then there was in a day. Even so he's business went under and him and he's family even lost there home. He still now dose not live in no where near a nice a place as they once did. But you know I have seen him and he's wife since and they look happier then they ever did.

jimk

Staff Alumni
HI GRUMPYPA and a warm welcome to you... glad to have you aboard with us now.. hope the slower moving life style is something you can do a bit comfortable nowadays.. hope to hear more from you later,, tc, Jim

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi and welcome...I truly understand what you are going through as I stopped walking last July and am in a wheelchair (I will not go into the details here as I do not wish to highjack your thread)...this surely changes one's life...please keep posting...sharing and giving does help one feel much more connected...welcome again

Angie

Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hello! Welcome to SF.

I think you will find many others in like situations here. I myself became disabled a few years ago after working my whole life. It certainly changes things.

Please feel free to post on the forums and we also have a live chat should you choose to visit.

Angie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00