General Paranoia

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

I am sorry if im upsetting anyone today. Im really fucking paranoid. Im snapping at anyone and everyone. I know its no excuse. Its just when people ask for someone to talk to and a load of people give compassion and then they all get ignored because its not the person they wanted to talk to that kinda upsets me. But on the same hand it doesnt give me the right to snap at people. I understand why people dont wanna chat to anymore and im fine with that, its of my own doing. I just wanted to explain how fucked up i am at the minute and to just ignore me.

Happy and paranoid are a lethal combination it seems
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Sorry you are having such a rough is so difficult when you see something about yourself getting in your way, and it is difficult to change...hope 2morrow is a better day...big hugs, J
  3. Kaos General

Its not just today, sure its gotten worse over this past week because of other things, but ive been becoming more and more paranoid over these past few months, and the anger and resentment ive been feeling is unreal. Then theres the jealousy as well. Thanks to kirsty ive been extremely happy this week but bubbling away underneath is all this and its like i dont know where its gonna end
  4. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Your true friends will understand your circumstances and stand by you, Wayne.

I for one, am not going to ignore you. You are a good friend to me and the least i can do is to support you back :hug:
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

6. Kaos General

Im going on leave for the sanity of myself and the safety of everyone else. I cant watch myself and other people be ignored anymore, im on msn if you wanna talk to me
  7. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

i added you. sorry u have to leave u will be missed x
  8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

sorry you feel you have to leave...take care
  9. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

He'll be back soon.