gentlelady robin jodie and my dear friend see

Status
Not open for further replies.

liveinhope

i dont know what tomorrow will bring??????????? IM SO WORRIED REALLY WHICH IS SO SILLY its messed with my head a bit realy but !!!!!!!!!
Robin we have never talked but hey good on you for setting up this site and i thank u
gentlelady u befriended me and i will be eternally grateful to u please try to be strong and continue to help others u certainly helped me !!!! dont give up my friend ur a good personxx
See we have talked for a long time now i value your friendship to if i were to be granted just one wish i now know what that wish would be !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My kitchen table n UK diet coke coffee and cheesecake take care and thank you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DAWN

You will be in my thoughts tomorrow and the days ahead. I know how frightened you must be feeling with all the unknowns and what the future may hold. I will be waiting for you to let us know the results and what we can do to help. I offer you my love and moral support as well as my continued friendship. Someday we will sit around that table. :hug:

see

:hug: :hug: Thanks for being my friend to my dear Dawn.Always in my toughts and close to my heart...........and yes someday we will..................please take care and let me know what they said please.......:unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00