1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gentlelady your missed

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by liveinhope, Sep 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

When i first came to SF Gentlelady helped me so much and spent time and patience talking to me, through her i have learnt to tlk more openly though life is still tough as it is for asll of us thats why we are here.
    But i have noticed her absence from the site as im sure many of u have to so i just wanted to say
    if things are tough for u right now Gentlelady u are being thought about and missed by many
    I know lots of people will reply to this thread and i hope that may make u feel u are greatly missed
    tc keep safe everybody oh and ive had to change my user name from Dawn to Drew:hug::flowers::handinhan:handinhan

2. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

we do love you gentle,
    hope you're going alright,
    thinking of you :hug:

3. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

I'm here for you if you wanna chat Gentle :hug:

You're an amazing friend to many, including me. Don't give up. :hug:

4. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

hang on lady. i'm here if you need an ear. please take care

5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Missing seeing you around hun :hug:

6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Always remember we are here for you as you are here for you. You are a very special person Corrina, never forget that and please don't give up. We love you. Please try to take care and stay safe. :hug:

7. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

You are amazing corrina, thanks for always being there for me. i don't know how you do it, but thank you so much!!!! :hug:

8. liveinhope

Your missed by many hun please tc care my friend:sad:

9. liveinhope

user name had to be changed again to parience by the way :huh:

10. Blackness

Blackness Guest

why do you keep changing your name? :S

anyway I hope to see GL back soon! :hug:

11. see

see Well-Known Member

:hug::hug:

12. liveinhope

Had to change my user name as i think somebody had hacked into my details as admin informed me that 2 accounts were running sorry to confuse you all i hope i wont need to do it again Dawn:eek:hmy:

13. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Thanks you everyone. I am here for a limited time and amount. I will see how things go for noe. You are all very much appreciated by me. Please take care everyone. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.