get laid before

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by faceshed, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. faceshed

faceshed Active Member

yeah so I haven decided to do myself in yet but I'm getting closer all the time.
    I was hopping you all would have some advice fore me because I'm a virgin and I have herd people say that sex is something you sould definitely do first.
    I never been interested in sex much I even tured down a offer from a really cute girl because I knew it would never work out with us and it didn't seam worth getting into a relationship for (we are still friends after about 5 years but she has a kid with someone else I know).
    I also think about what the heck would you tell someone after your done "oh by the by I only wanted you because I'm going to do myself in and you didn't change my mind soooo.... see you in hell I guess".

2. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

dude, all i have to say is, if someone is so down and feels the need to well you know...do you really think that they would be thinking about getting laid? um...i don't think so. It's not like anyone is going to know you are a virgin, unless you post it on SF.

3. Dave303

Dave303 Well-Known Member

Hello Faceshed. Listen friend, there is no need to commit suicide and it is NOT the answer!! We are all here to listen and talk with U. Is there anything that in particular is bothering U which is causing you this hoplessness? Please talk with us.

4. faceshed

faceshed Active Member

sorry dave I tryed that.
    answers are best found from within.

5. Dave303

Dave303 Well-Known Member

Can U elaborate?

6. faceshed

faceshed Active Member

I *can* but lets stick to the topic

7. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I'm sorry but I think that if you are thinking about committing suicide the last thing on your mind should be lets go use a girl for sex. That's how I view it, being a girl that has been used just for sex. I think you need to look within and figure out what you really want with your life and find ways to better it instead of just fuckin' and goin'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.