Get me out of here

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by RyanKey=MyLife, Feb 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyanKey=MyLife

RyanKey=MyLife Well-Known Member

If I stay another day in this house with this so called family idk what i'll do :mad:

2. Thinice

Thinice Well-Known Member

I've been in the same situation. But stick it out, seriously. Walking out won't do you any good, I know from experience. The last time I'd had enough, I slept in a bus station and it was the worst night of my life.

Last week my Dad kicked me out but I managed to stay at my friends house. I was still awful though.

I know it's hard but just try and get on with your family. It's better for you, seriously. :hug:

3. RyanKey=MyLife

Thanks for replying:)
    I ran away before, but ended up going back, otherwise I would of ended up on a park bench all night:(

Isn't there anywhere else I could go?(not family)

4. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi . . . . . i am worried about you! i know this is SO hard. but it may be a 'thinking point'. . . if you could stay in your own mental/emotional space in your family's house - and be non-reactive (think zen...............) and just, seriously - just let everything wash over you - not affecting you.

sure. easier said than done. i struggle in THAT everyday. i totally live in a house where i am not wanted. and have no choice of anywhere else to go (sadly, i'm 45. geez. husband just doesn't want me.) at times i say - what life is this - if i don't have anywhere to be, to go , where i feel welcomed or wanted!?!?!

but - you are in a good place here. people here help me feel like a person, instead of a NOTHING , each and everyday. i'm here for you anytime. and if i was on your side of the world i would try to help more! the sofa ! : )

so please just stay here, talk to us, and we'll all try to help each other. :hug:

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Jodie,

Don't run away,it's too dangerous. Have you told your family how you feel?
    How old are you? :arms:

6. RyanKey=MyLife

My so called family obviously know how I fell, as they've took me to counsellors as I'm the problem(well to them anyways)

Also I'm 17:smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.