Get me outa here

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Asari Attar, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Asari Attar

Asari Attar Active Member

My life feels like it's spinning out of control. Here the past blends with the present to make worlds of pain. I can feel, and I really wish I couldn't. I just want to scream and rant, but I can't. I have to sit, be calm, play nice with others. I've told the boy I want to hit him, and he just shrugs and says 'okay' but I know if I ever do he'll be afraid of me. It's bad enough I'm afraid of him. I don't need him afraid of me.

I'm terrified that I might be pregnant. I'm on the pill, but I don't know if when you're on the placebo you can get pregnant.

Anyways, that's my little rant of please help me nao with the not going insane? Plox?

2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

you should be on your period while youre taking the placebo, so its kinda hard to be pregnant i guess. Yell a little bit when you are alone or punch a pillow(it will make you take the anger away for a while)

3. Asari Attar

Asari Attar Active Member

Unfortunately I tend to start my period the last day of the placebos or the first day of the new pack. That's why I was worried. Started though so is feeling better. Also out of hell. Hell isn't pleasant. It's the place of bad memories and past-present blends that drive me insane.
    <<
    >>
    Oh wait, I'm already insane. But the bad insane is where I'm driven. Anyways, back at school. Don't like it much, but it's better than there. Anywhere's better than there, and that makes me sad 'cause the people I love are there. Granted the person I will hate till beyond the grave is also there, but the people I love, the people who believe in me and want me to succeed, my family, my friends, they are there. It hurts to think of them because I know I can't go back much. A week drove me nuts, constant triggers or I hurt the b/f with crazyness and badness. Different crazy, sugar crazy, the crazy that stops the triggers, at least for a time.

But I'm back.

4. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

then fight for those who you love! and get better for then!