GET OUT of my dreams

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Icey, Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Icey

Icey Active Member

Refer to this thread: http://www.suicideforum.com/showthread.php?p=821584#post821584

Okay person number two is in my dreams now. Well, make that nightmares. Last night I dreamed that everywhere I turned he was there. Then he approached me and I wondered if he was still mad over my friend threatening me, but he said nothing. He just said "Hi, how're you?" and I just stared at him with wide eyes. Then it started raining and my girlfriend appeared out of no where and started beating him up for being near me and trying to drown him in a puddle. Then I tell her to stop and she does and he emerges, thanks me and then starts walking away. He walks by me and then stops and tells me he's desperately in love with me and then I watch him walk away... knowing how heartbroken he must be.

I don't know why but my subconscious is trying to antagonize my girlfriend and try to make Person Two seem like a saint. He is NOT. He's stalking me. I don't know why. But... in that dream I wanted to kiss him.

ughhhh ew. I not even straight so... ew. And he's... he's person two!

Ugh shut up brain you're not helping anything. >__>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.