1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Get them out my head

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lebe, Sep 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lebe

Lebe Well-Known Member

Please. The thoughts of suicide and self harm keep coming back and they're getting stronger.

2. Angst67

Angst67 New Member

Sorry, and I can relate...I always visualize hurting myself in some way, it helps for a time..

3. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

Sorry you feel this way - but try to focus on other things - maybe read a few things here - and I'm sure some replies will come your way.

Do answer though - I mean here - how long you been fighting these thoughts?

And is there anyone who can talk to or be with?

I'm in England myself - and know its afternoon there - so what are you up to right now?

Sorry for the short reply but best to let you know someone does care- and many here have been through this.

So Lebe - I hope this helps or explaining more might help you get feedback - I'm watching so do reply.

Thanks for reading - I know how you feel also.

Hope to hear off you soon mate.

4. Lebe

Lebe Well-Known Member

I've had strange suicidal and self-harming thoughts since march and they've gradually got worse. I'm on a herbal anti-depressant called St. Johns Wort. I have self-harmed in the past and really don't wanna go back to that. I'm also seeing a councillor at school but i haven't told her about my thoughts.
    Thank you for showing me that people care x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.