Get Through It, Talk About It!

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Linny, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Linny

Linny Active Member

So I've realized that when I talk about what I want, I get really really into what I'm saying. I may trip up and have to back track and check my vocabulary but I really get enthused when i talk about what I want. Recently, these are the quotes that have got me going and made me nod and understand, and sometimes they're just things I want to understand eventually. I hope they help you to.

"When you want to succeed as much as you want to breathe, THEN you will be successful."

"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do"

"Don't look back, you're not going that way."

"If you're going through hell, keep going"

It doesn't matter what someone else says or thinks. Even if they're encouraging you or if they're degrading you. "That's nice" is all you have to say, no matter what the comment. It's not about them. It's about you and what you want. Focus on yourself. If other people want to tag along, great, more people to witness what you're doing. You're doing this for yourself. Take what you want. Talk about it to everyone, even if they wont listen. Make it your obsession. That's ok. If it's a book, a band, a career. My passion is my determination to learn about hydroelectricity innovation. I'm going to make a difference somewhere. It's going to be fucking cold where I'm going, but that's ok! That's the only thing I have to be worried about. What are you worried about? That's ok, too, because worries are just checklist items to over come. It's just a part of planning. It's more boxes! Go for it! Talk about it and explain it to everyone and yourself. Talk about your worries and mistakes because that gets your brain going when your mouth starts moving. You start to work through it. Just talk! Type! Either way, get through it, it's there for you. It's about you.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

This is a lovely post Linny. You are totally right, no matter what they say it's about us healing and us bettering ourselves, it's how we present yourselves that matters. Great quotes there as well. Thanks so much for this lovely reminder, written so beautifully <3