Get together?

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Gunner12, May 13, 2008.

1. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

I was thinking, how many people here would be interested in getting together in their area. For example, the New Englanders get together in Boston or another relatively easy to get to area and the people in Europe organize a place or multiple places.

I won't be organizing this. This is just a suggestion and to see how many people would be interested.

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I would love to if i was in the area :sad:

Get togethers are great and you are all a great bunch of people :biggrin:

One thing though, feel free to talk about it in this thread obviously, but when it comes down to arrangements please PM/email/MSN each other....just to make sure that no one finds out the details that shouldn't :smile:

3. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Ad waht about those who are far far from there? Like me. The world is huge, and we are only a few people. For example, I dont know anyone who lives in my country, or near my country andhe he is a member here.

4. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Because someone from outside can find the details about the time and place? Who cares... Let them all come. We will make a lot more friends that way :smile:

5. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

It's just a suggestion.

The people from France might pick a place to meet for a day and the people from pther places will pick their own places to meet.

But for the people who would have a hard time going to one of the meeting places, I'm not sure. I've though about that but I don't have an answer yet.

6. Earn

Earn Well-Known Member

It would be a really cool thing to get people together and meet each other.

I had an idea were the American's compete in like an online arcade against the Brits and have other countries pick sides or make there own team.

And compete for a high score.Like make teams in the arcade on here.

(Im not in the arcade much often here so if there already is a team high score competition ill pull my foot out of my mouth)