geting to the point

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by weirdal, Nov 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weirdal

weirdal Forum Buddy

its been a while since i was on here last. Things were pretty bad at one point, i got into a drug addiction, had woman problems, and that really broke me down.I tried to kill myself by taking <Mod Edit:Shades-methods>, nothing happend. Is that a large amount to take?

i gradually began to et better and for about a year i wasnt to bad at all. Recnelty ive got worse again and its worse than ever. Usually i would used to have a bad night, wake up in the morning and feel fine. I know theres a seriosu problem now becasue i wake up feeling like shit and 24/7 feel rock bottom. Im at my wits end to be honest, im 16 and wish there was a button that i could just puish and i could die. Im such a wreck, does anyoen else feel the same?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2009
  2. Milton

Milton Well-Known Member

That's quite a lot, yes. Without trying to scare you, are you sure nothing happened? As in, have you had any blood tests done or anything like that.

I've had periods in my life where I've felt like that. I suspect most if not all the people here have. There are things you can do to help make it better, most of which start with talking to people (in no particular order friends, family, us, doctors etc.)
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey ya way to many pills cause liver damage get blood test okay. Hope you talk to your GP and get on some antidepressants they do help and get some therapy talk things out. Glad you reached out here keep posting keep venting okay lots of support here.
  4. ilovedilostwhatnow

ilovedilostwhatnow Active Member

i know exactly how your feeling trust me i have felt the same way everyday for my entire life
  5. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Yea, Many of us here wake up wondering why we bothered everyday :(. And yes <Mod Edit:Shades-repeated OP's methods>(can't spell lol) is a lot. I don't know about you but when I took <Mod Edit:Shades-mehods> you get gut should probly get your liver checked.
    Just remember we're here for you and we know what it feels like! :)
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2009
  6. weirdal

weirdal Forum Buddy

thanks for the replies. If i went to the doctors and explained everything would they have to tell my paretns?

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

We can't discuss methods here. keep reaching out for support though :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.