gettin' better

goliath

Hi all. I just wanna say that up until 3 months ago I was a big mess. I used to be taking drugs like coke, speed and x and was suicidal pretty much most of the time. Then I said to myself I am not givin' up just yet. Fuck that. I ain't gonna waste my life. Not yet. I met a girl which I'm with right now and she showed me the bright side of life. I realize I'm walking on thin ice but as for now I'm ok. My psychiatrist prescribed me some pills but I put them away after 2 days of taking them. I didn't like what they did to me. I wanna stay clean off any shit. U know what? I realized that everybody need to find their purpose. Your life needs to have a PURPOSE. U gotta find it if u wanna feel better. My purpose is to have a family, kids, home, day job, sunday BBQs and all that stuff I never had. I visualize myself having all that and it keeps me going. I never look back. Not no more. It's just me right here, right now. And I look into the future.
God bless you all!

bEvans

coke, speed and MDMA are perfectly fine when used properly and with control. they are far better than the SSRIs that your shrink most likely prescribed you.
what is the name of the prescription?

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00