Gettin Ready

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by betteroffunknown, Nov 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

Im gettin ready to head out the door, and goin to my final resting place. Not that it matters to anyone, cause the cold reality is that it doesnt. I just thought Id express myself before I go. I apologize for having been such a shitty friend to those of you I know! I tried for whatever that was worth. Please take care.

2. betteroffunknown

Well, I can see youre all busy atm. Im gonna take off. Gonna go wait for the next train that comes through. Take care

3. dartofabaris

dartofabaris Well-Known Member

if it didnt matter, i wouldnt ask, whats the matter? please talk it out...

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

rhinolady are you still there?
    please talk to us..

5. betteroffunknown

Ya, Im still here although for the life of me know why. Im gonna get ready and grab my jacket though. Im mobile atm so I guess I'll be on here a little longer. Btw my name is Liz, and Im not worth the effort of remembering. No one does.

6. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

I was just about to say, do not give your name. If you give your name and you fail to do it then you could regret it for the rest of your life. In the sense that people whom you do not want to know that you are depressed may find out about it.

by the way, my name is what I said it is. Steven Siew

Liz, that's a good name. I shall remember it for you. You can also remember my name. I do not mind.

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I care Rhinolady i do please don't give up okay keep talking here make new friends okay a long with the old ones here hang on

8. betteroffunknown

Thanks for your concern. Ty for your note of concern Steven. I happen to be one that no matter how difficult the truth may be its still truth. It takes too much effort to not face facts or tellin lies. If someone were to find out it is what it is. Again ty all for your concern.

9. DeepEmz

DeepEmz Well-Known Member

rhinolady are you still with us? i hope that you are. xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.