Getting a Career type job...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shock

So I just finished study. Im a qualified Graphic Designer :biggrin: But Im very worried about getting a proper job. I feel theres holes in my knowledge although I passed everything Im scared I wont be able to forfill all aspects of my role, especially if I join a company as their only graphic artist. Has anyone else been in this situation? With any job type I mean?

Earn

I am in that situation but i dont want to do what i went to school for.so what i would say is try to find a job as not being the only designer at the company and maybe you could learn the things you dont know from the other designer.but jobs are scarce right now and its slim pickings.so be confident and look over your old school work n old books to find the things you missed.good luck and congrats with your studys

aoeu

Schooling is worthless. It'll never prepare you for reality. But once you're in reality, you'll do fine. Everything you've been taught will make sense, the pieces will fall in place [but not effortlessly!] and you'll soon have the education you think you should already have.

You'll do fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00