Getting a parking ticket makes me want to kill myself.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by lachrymose, Jul 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lachrymose

lachrymose Account Closed

especially when i don't have a job. i feel as if i'm just wasting more money. i hate myself for being so careless. yet, i also hate the governent for implementing such rules.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

God yes its these little things that can just send us off in a rage. We got to remember that its the guy job to do this and he probably hates doing it but needs his job to pay his debt too. I feel for ya but the best thing to do is pay it I write on the check have a great day and get on with living. It does really peave me off though.

3. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

I just got a $100 parking ticket and I don't have a job either! Fuck them, I ain't paying.

4. shades

shades Staff Alumni

It is even more disgusting that the only reason parking tickets are given out is to generate a little money for the city or state. I mean, they can't make much, having to pay those little toadies they call "meter maids" (or men as the case may be).

I'm with "junkie"...I'm not paying! Just don't get too many, because then they'll "boot' your car and you'll have to spend about 10 times the amount to get the car out of impound. Also, I think they just tack it on to your registration renewal, so we're "f"'d any way you look at it.

5. Feared.Desire

Feared.Desire Well-Known Member

What's more frustrating is that I found out that cops have a quota of tickets they are supposed to hand in. That's exceptionally annoying.
    So, more or less, they are being motivated to not only punish those who are actually doing damage to society, but to waist their time pissing off some one who simply couldn't find a parking spot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.