Getting annoyed

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by brknsilence, Jul 8, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

I been feeling irritated and have no idea why. I think lack of sleep. I haven't been sleeping well. Getting urges for awhile to self harm and the urges are still there, I'm getting annoyed and it's starting to trigger other things. So done fighting this.... Hoping my husband gets home soon and I hope I can get sleep and sleep this off. Trying to distract myself and it's not work. Will keep trying. Hoping something works.

2. GabrielForgottenangel

GabrielForgottenangel Active Member

My recommendation is visiting doc as well. Some issues can be healed very easily if its on the start. Sometimes can be too late. So do it and dont be ashamed. Docs are here for it and we are paying them. ( Lot of them are more then good)

brknsilence likes this.
  3. brknsilence

Thanks - Will talk to them. I will tell my husband tonight too. Just getting too much for me to handle

4. GabrielForgottenangel

GabrielForgottenangel Active Member

Do it. Silence isnt good in this situation. Dont be afraid or ashamed - you will save your future life.

brknsilence likes this.
  5. brknsilence

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

big hugs, please don't sh hun, that willl set you back. I hope you can getthings back on track again.Huggles x
    talking is the best medicine :)

7. brknsilence

Sadly, I gave in this morning. :( So sorry.