Getting anxious . Girl not replying

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sent, May 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sent

Sent Banned Member

Been talking to a girl online and most would say I should get more stable and they right
    But when I talk to her my mood gets better. But she hasn't replied to my last msg for 2 days now :(
    I'm anxious
    Been really sad today too.

2. lilliopian

lilliopian Member

You need to find someone else you can speak with.

Only having one person to speak with about your problems can be troublesome: once the person leaves (whether it be temporary or permanent), you start panicking because you can't speak with them.

Is this girl somebody that you know personally? If she isn't, you should try talking with someone closer to you, such as a parent, friend, or sibling.

I understand that you feel anxious right now. I would feel anxious too. Mostly, I would be worried about her. I don't think that she's purposely not answering. Perhaps she went on a vacation or something happened that she couldn't get on her phone or laptop.

That being said, hold on tight for a bit, and while you do so, find someone else you can talk to about your problems. This community is here to help you if you ever need help. I just joined this forum earlier today but have received so much help and insight from others. I suggest verbalizing your problems here or with a person you trust.

3. Sent

Sent Banned Member

I must he going nuts
    Staring at my screen whispering. "please reply, I need you"

4. lilliopian

lilliopian Member

I know what you mean.

I absolutely despise the feeling of waiting for someone to show up, or come online.

However, you should try occupying your time with something else. I've learned that that's the best way to cope.

Try drawing or playing video games. Maybe surfing the web a bit will help: that's what I do sometimes. Listening to music can pass the time.

You are not going nuts, you are just getting very worried and anxious and you need to calm down so that you will not spiral into some sort of catatonic state in which you'll be staring at the screen forever until the girl shows up online.

I can relate to the feeling, but you have to understand that you're not alone and you need to fill your time with something other than staring at your computer screen, hoping she'll pop up. When she does, she does. Until then, sit back, maybe take a nap, get a snack, or watch some television.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.