Getting arrested for no reason

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Khvde, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Khvde

Khvde Well-Known Member

Hi. My father recently got arrested for no good reason. (I live in a country which has terrible justice system. It takes advantage of weak people for the sake of powerful ones. )

Anyway, have you ever experienced a similar situation yourself? Or has any loved one of yours experienced a similar situation?
  2. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

I used to live in a very insular area where everyone knew everyone. 3 villages all next to each other. I was a bit of a tearaway as a teen and was well known to the police. They would often pull me over and take me in on suspicion of something. They hardly ever got enough to stick, but that never stopped them making my life as much hell as they could. Back in those days, violence towards a prisoner was acceptable and I had a few good kickings because I was a mouthy little sod.

I hope the situation resolves itself and quickly and your dad is ok. Sadly, its a very unjust world we live in these days.
    Unknown_111 and Petal like this.
  3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

So true. The world is a terrible place but we are here for the ones who hurt everyday. Take care my friend.
  4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Arrested for no random reason doesn't happen he was targeted for a reason. Maybe because of his color of skin? Maybe because he gave one of them a stink eye?

Things do happen for a stupid or good reason and to omit the information what started the process is just useless. Was it over a speeding offense yes its an arrestable offense. Driving without insurance another arrestable offense.

I never was arrested but do I like the cops, no. Do I leave them alone yes. I don't trust them at all but again not every cop is a bad cop. Just leave me alone and do your job as im not breaking the law-mentality I have right now. I just stay out of their way as much as possible