Getting Back to Business Wednesday

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Godsdrummer, Jul 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Ok..enough of the sorrow, enough of the pain, and ENOUGH OF THE DEPRESSION.

Time to get back to business!!!!

Good Morning, good day or good evening to my friends here at SF, and welcome to Wednesday, July 1! My ahem, birthday month btw! lol

Don't you sometimes just get sick and tired of feeling bad. Don't you just want so much to feel happy, even if for one moment?

Screw it....let's work on that today, either by ourselves or together, but WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A GREAT DAY, even if I have to come over and kick all yer butts! lol

Hang in there, and let's have a great day!

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Good morning Bill got coffee it's been an all niter for me and I don't mean in a good way.

You may have to kick my ass to get me to have a great day! I got a new place to live and I am trying to get my spirits up but well...hard to do if you know what I mean.

Thanks for opening up the day's thread.

3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Sounds like you could use some rest! lol

4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

ummm....as to the new avatar that would be a no! and i think i just figured out who your girl is...

5. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

OH crap...I just realized something. I have to change it back. She told me about an issue that could affect her.

6. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

that was a close call...I had a feeling before I saw your avatar ..woman's intuition!

So your car made it to work heh? My car was recently having trouble and it scared me..I need my car for so many things and well didn't have any friends that could come pick me up or anything...real drag and besides with all you got going on you don't need that crap to worry about.

Hey i thought you were getting me coffee, dude you lag

7. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

My bad...offers her a hot cup of joe!

8. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I am just so freaking happy right now! :biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.