Getting bad thoughts still

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by AJE, Jun 7, 2016.

1. AJE

AJE Well-Known Member

I havnt posted for a good 2 months, in that time I've gone missing for 6 weeks with no intention of coming back but eventually I did, no one knew if I was alive or dead as I left suicide notes.
    Been back about 2 weeks & it's all getting to me again, on medication, having counselling & off work sick.
    Have good support but I still get comfort from the fact I can do away with myself.
    I won't ever get over the break up from my wife.
    Been looking at methods so I know it's getting bad again.
    Guess I'm just weak minded.

2. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey there Andy, I'm glad that you're back and okay. Well not okay, but at least you haven't harmed yourself. I'm sorry you're still struggling with you're breakup, it's a difficult suffering to get over. I hope you keep posting, it does help a little to get your feelings out. If you want to talk please pm me. Take care of yourself my friend and hang in there.
    Brian

3. AJE

AJE Well-Known Member

Thanks Brian, this is much tougher than I ever imagined, oddly enough going away helped but now I'm back it's harder again.
    I'm really trying but my bad thoughts keep coming back.
    Thanks, I'll pm u sometime,
    How do I do that ?
    Andy

4. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey Andy, to pm me just tap my profile and a window will come up......it says "start conversation" and that's it. If I'm not online I'll get your message when I log in.
    Yeh you've been going through a tough time buddy, it's amazing how the mind can take us to these dark places. I'm glad you're getting some therapy, hopefully it'll start helping soon. Sounds like when you're home the memories are kicking in. Life can be a struggle Andy, but it can get better too. I have to keep reminding myself of that all the time too.
    Anyway take care
    Brian

5. AJE

AJE Well-Known Member

Thankyou Brian
    I'll be in touch
    You're a good listener
    Andy

Brian777 likes this.