getting bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm having really bad s/t's today. have been for a while, but have been hiding them. today i cant anymore. worst thing is i have things prepared... i dont think i can keep fighting them. please please dont say to go to the hospital. i cant. i just cant. i gave up quite a while back. its not a question of *if* anymore-its *when* ......... and i think it might be about my time. :(

B

bombeni

First thing, whatever it is you have ready, could you talk yourself into getting rid of it? You say you can't go to hospital, but for now, just get rid of the temptation to do harm yourself? If you are desperate enough, there is always tomorrow. I really hope you find the strength to get thru today; I hope things get better for you.

me1

Sam, plz dont talk like this. You cant give up!! Think of your nan, think of your family, your friends, etc. Dont pretend it wont have any effect on them. You're being completely selfish. Sorry if this sounds bad but you need to think outside of your current feelings and consider those around you for a while. I know you feel bad and hopeless and that you cant or maybe dont even want to be happy or try, but you must. Things can improve but you have to make an effort for this to happen. Why wont you at least try? Hugs.

grant- i HAVE tried, i DO want to be happy and i AM considering people around me. i am beign selfish yes i know, but i dont care right now. hate me for that if u want, u hate me for enough other things :(

:hug: to me, you have such a positive impact to the people on this forum. plenty of people would miss you and feel hurt if you did anything irrational. :( i dont want you to go anywhere or do anything that drastic

me1

Sam, no part of me, hates you. Plz dont use such a strong term to describe your intepretation of my behaviour towards you. It is not born of hate but concern. If i am angry, and sometimes i am, it is because i care for you. I dont know how to respond to the things you are saying and the acts you claim to wish to carry through, so i express it as anger. I am scared that one day you will actually go through with this Sam. You claim that you want to be happy, well you can only do this if you stay alive sweetie. Hugs

B

bombeni

Do I know you DITD? I know we chatted a few times; things not going so well right now huh? Please try and hang in there. When you hit rock bottom you might stay there a little while but eventually there's no where else to go but up.

Well i would miss you!! you know i would. I love ya hun, i care about you alot and i don't want any hard to come to you. Please please please stay safe. Listen to Grant. Think about your family, friends and your nan. Please don't hurt them like that. That 'when' part can change with the right help.

Viks x

Hun you need to get proper help. This is isn't gonna go away. You need to think about your family. Think about how hurt your parents would be to lose their child. I told you before thats something no one should have to go through, i've seen that grief and i wouldn't wish it on anyone. You have the choice about wether to live or not, not many people do. For most life ends unexpectedly, you have the chance to live your life to the fullest, don't throw that away. Life is a gift, embrace it and make it a happy and healthy one. Get the help and change your life around.

xxx

me1

that i *claim to want to do* ? so u think i dont want this?

Sam, you claim to want it, but then you also claim to want to be happy. Well, these are opposites. There are, to my knowledge, no happy dead folks. You are currently at a very low ebb and see your desired happiness as not possible. Thus, you will settle, or so you say, for the next best thing, an end to unhappiness. You are clearly not 100% certain about whether this in fact will surfice else we would not both be here having this discourse.

me1

You have been in a position to end your life on lots of occasions yet you have never taken these opportunities. Why should i believe that tonight is going to be any different honey? I sincerely hope this is another bluff on your part. You need to get the appropriate attention asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00