Getting better

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by 4ever_young, Aug 19, 2016.

1. 4ever_young

4ever_young Member

A few days ago I was rushed to the hospital for attempt at suicide. I admitted myself to the psych ward for a few days and I'm now feeling a lot better. I am still overwhelmed with the aftermath of this but I have my family's support to get through this. I've learned a lot while in the hospital and have a new outlook on life. It may take me a while to get to where I want to be but I'm doing eveything I possibly can to be successfull. Suicide is never the answer.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2016
    lightning05, moxman and SinisterKid like this.
  2. lightning05

lightning05 Well-Known Member

I'm glad you made the decision to seek help when feeling so low and I admire you for it. It's great that you have your family's support to get through this. It's a long road to recovery but seems like you are doing all of the right things. Keep it up and keep being an inspiration. So glad to hear you have a new outlook on life :)

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Well done you. I am proud of you hun :) Glad you now have a new outlook on life, hope it stays that way and so glad the hospital helped you to get out of your rut :)