getting close

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by coffee, Apr 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coffee

coffee Well-Known Member

I have to admit it. I am freaking scared.
    my hands are shaky and I am afraid that I am finally going to do it tonight. everything is prepared and I think I can really do it this time.

1st time I've tried, I was feeling really strong. I was happy. But this time is different. I feel guilty, sad and shaky and scared that I will actually do it and hurt my family and friends.

I am the only one who can stop this but I am keep telling myself, I just have to do it. Don't think too much, just fallow all the plans that I made.
    I know it will work for sure this time, there is no doubt about that.

I think I feel like I still have to prepare more stuff for my family.
    But I am getting this strong feeling that I am going to try tonight anyways.

I am freaking scared but excited too.

2. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Don't know what to say, just wanted you to know that I care :hug:

3. lhmac

lhmac New Member

I think your post showed that you are crying out for help. Please dont take any steps tonight, and if you do take a step, make it a good choice, I dont know what country your from but make a phone call now to a help line, a sucide helpline and chat to some-one now. I hope you have a good support system both medically and personally, you will need it right now. And when tomorrow comes, pack a bag and take a trip somewhere, even for the day, to the beach, to the park.

Google helplines now.

4. DreamReaver

DreamReaver Well-Known Member

just try to get through the rest day/night, try to keep your mind occupied with other things, anything.

:hug:

5. 8125

8125 Well-Known Member

you have some doubt, make that be enough to stop you tonight
    please get through

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.