getting closer

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by black mamba, Feb 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. black mamba

black mamba Active Member

I've been feeling suicidal for the last few days. I woke up this afternoon and felt terrible. Went to see my GP to try to get him to put me in hospital and he wasn't around. Now waiting for a call from a nurse.

I'm not even sure why I asked them for help. If I don't want to live anymore then what's the point?

I'm not sure how much longer I can keep fighting.
  2. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

well, you are doing the right glad you made the call, and so glad you checked in here......

there IS a part of you that DOES want to live - that is why you reached out - and why you must keep holding on. because you dont' want to die - you just want the pain to go away. yes - it's been said a thousand times, here at s.f. and other places. simply because it is the truth.

keep doing what you are doing - reaching out - and holding on. you are strong enough to get through - it took huge courage to reach out to your g.p. (and now a nurse) that shows your raw strength.

please stay here until you hear from the nurse, and let us know what happens with that call. . . i'm here awhile longer if you want to talk - then i'll be back in a couple of hours. someone is ALWAYS around hun xxxxx
  3. black mamba

black mamba Active Member

Thank you!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.