Getting closer....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shezamura

No matter what has been said.... its getting worse... im holding on... but i give up on April 23rd... thats it... ive given it enough time... I can't stand to see her failing at her dreams.... by her own hand... I can't stand to see her fake smile.... cause she is killilng herself with weed, cigs, and alcohol... i cant stand seeing her this way... she never deserved to fall so low.... she doesnt deserve to suffer alone... I know that this is a place to search for help... but I feel beyond help now... I just want to post how I feel... and try and express my heart.... I'm almost dead inside... and the clock is ticking.... this prison I'm locked in has no key except the one that she has, but will never use... I'm bound to hurt... that is my destiny... Hell is my future... and thats what I get... for loving someone with all my heart.... Who is out there that would beg me to live? who would scream the words "Clinton!!! Please dont die!!!! please!!! Please Live!!! I'll do anything!!!! just dont die!!! please!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!! for me!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! I NEED YOU!!!!!!"...... no one loves me that much.... not anymore.... LOVE = LIFE.... LIFE - LOVE = DEATH... thats the truth... My heart... is to destroyed... for anyone to ever notice.... the warmth I gave Samantha... the love and passion I gave her... no one will ever see me as a partner... cause my heart has been mutilated... and crushed.... I'm just a shell... waiting to die... in this prison....

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
When we care deeply, we may hurt deeply...but there has to be a way to keep our own boundaries when this is happening...or else, we are hurting ourselves...hope you find a way to be stronger when the person you care for is hurting...J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00