Getting it off my chest...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LostInMyDaydreams, Apr 21, 2013.

1. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

I just wish someone could love me for who I am......
    I just wish someone could truly love me for who I am, even my flaws....
    love my weirdness.... be understanding when I'm sad.... not yell at me or call me weak when I cry.....
    call me annoying or call me names if they lose their temper....
    Appreciate me and violate my body....
    Treat me with respect.... don't take me for granted....
    Write me poems... say they love me and mean it... actually call me and want to call me...
    ignoring me and not looking in my direction....
    hear my opinions, thoughts and ideas.....

I feel like I'm never heard.... I feel like I'm always ignored or neglected or forgotten about.....
    Sometimes I feel like I'm not good enough and that nobody could ever love me....
    I want to be in love so much and meet someone who really loves me......
    Why does people hurt me? They say I'm too sensitive and emotional.....
    I'm fragile, and nobody has ever been patient with me.....
    I hate feeling like this.... I hate feeling like I'm worthless.... :neglected:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are not worthless hun you are very caring person and are special hun I hear you and you can talk here anytime ok we will listen hugs

3. LostInMyDaydreams

Again I feel ignored. I'm so hungry and tired.....
    I'm scared people will take me for granted...again... hurt me again...
    How can I trust anyone again?! After everything I've been through! How can I try to trust people again.
    I'm a sensitive person and yet people keep saying mean things that will get me to react.
    Why does people do stuff like this?
    Feel like I'm being messed with... I don't know what to believe anymore... I'm so close to giving up hope. I really am. cause I no longer feel happy.
    I'm worried for the rest of my life, that I will be alone and miserable.

4. edwny

edwny CM Friend And Antiquities Friend

Oh Raven, Your words echo in my own memory and rebound off each painful outcrop with perfect resonance. Of all the thing I've lost, trust is the most sorely felt. perhaps that will be the only true sign that I have move beyond this chapter that taxes my very sense of self; that, again, I might trust.

5. LostInMyDaydreams

I'll continue with this thread since I need to get something off my chest, right now I'm full of frustration and upset, cause most of the men that I know have this hatred towards woman. Not sure why this is the case but I've been disrespected by my ex boyfriends and it seemed as if they hated woman, and saw them as evil human beings. Now I'm filled with such hurt right cause cause I'm thinking is most people like this? Does most men find woman to be evil? This only is digging my depression deeper cause now I'm almost fearful that every man I meet will end up hating me and telling me I'm a disgusting human being or how evil I am......what's going on? Is everyone turning against each other? :( Feel like humanity is falling apart.....

6. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

It's a large step from 'my ex boy friends' to 'do most men' and even further to 'everyone' and 'humanity'. If you're looking to a boyfriend or any single person to make you happy and solve all your problems you'll be disappointed. We're the only people who can solve our problems. One of the problems often is making and maintaining relationships not just with men but with girl friends and others.

7. LostInMyDaydreams

No, I don't expect anyone to solve my problems. This thread was me venting from past experiences. Isn't this a thread to let it all out?

I met a lot of men in the past, my last boyfriend was abusive towards me and realized for some reason I'm attracted to these kind of men. Still trying to understand why this is.... It seems as if I have to get a better understanding in therapy. Hopefully things will work out with me cause I've been really upset and frustrated lately, and past Trauma keeps hitting me hard. Really hope in time I can resolve this.