Getting Kicked out

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Neoaptt, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neoaptt

Neoaptt Member

Hey, i'm 17 1/2 years old. My mom is going to kick me out of her house. I can't get anything right. So, heres my problem:

I'm 17 and my mom hates me.
    I am not graduating from high school.
    I don't have a job
    I can't get a job
    I don't want to put this on my dad. (they are devorced)
    I have girl troubles (who doesn't)
    I am very smart, a writer, and an artist. I can also do math. But thats not going anywhere at all. I tried publishing my stories. I tried getting some of my art reconized. I just don't care about school.

I don't know what else to do. So i'm going to commit suicide when i find out my mom has kicked me out of the house. And i have nothing else left for me.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No go back to school get an education so you can go places with your art your stories. take a course in writing when you graduate take a course in art further you education in what you want to excel in. Show your mom you are willing to try to better yourself it is for you in the long run
  3. drkangl

drkangl Active Member

you are so young, you have your whole life ahead of you. the world seems like it all @#$# up right now and you think it could never get better. you can always get your GED and take some creative writing classes. why cant you get a job? what did you do that was so bad your mom would kick you out. dont mean to be nosy but it really does help to talk. i joined this plsce not long ago and these kind loving peaple here have done me more good in 1 wee than seeing my drs. for years. hugs to you!:sparkle:
  4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Wow that is not good, I am curious to as to why your mom wants to kick you out? Maybe if you talk about it we can help you come up with a proposal to her that allows you to continue living at home.

I really admire you creativity and think you should continue to pursue getting your work published as it seems to be a real heart felt passion of yours.

Please talk to us as maybe we can help.
  5. Neoaptt

Neoaptt Member

My mother thinks that I am turning into my father and has tried everything to change it. I just don't care.

There is no way for me to graduate on time. And I don't think I can convince my mom that I'm going to get a GED. Since i don't know how to start.

I am not going to try and get all my credits back in time for graduating. It is physicly imposible for me to do so. I would have to take online courses, credit recovery, and summer school. And legally I can't do that.

My mom hates that I'm taking advantage of her "just like my dad" and is going to kick me out "just like my dad".

I've never loved my mother. Even when I was little. I know I love my dad and my step mom. But I don't want to bring my sorry ass over to them for help. I'm not going to do that.

The school system sucks. It is one of the worste in the world. And i'm not going to play nice.

I know what I want and I know how to get there. I just don't have the motivation to do it. Because so far, life just stinks.

They say that you have to do things you hate in order to do things you love. I know this is true. So fuck it. This isn't the life for me. I may sound selfesh. And I am. I try to enjoy life to the fullest. But everything holds me back.

I want to talk to someone in person. But i don't want to trouble them with it. And a theropist I can't legally have on my own without my parents concent.

I've had a theropist before. And i don't think it worked.

They say that I was happy and nice and did my homework when I was little. But thats a lie. Even though I did get nice grades. I Lied to my parents about my homework and never did anything outside of class.

I am stuborn and haven't changed much over the years. Sure, I did this and that differently. But in the end, nothing heartfelt has changed the way I veiw the world.
  6. mcviking

mcviking Well-Known Member

Honestly it sounds like your mom has the problem not you. She sounds emotionally unstable and not over your dad. Swallow some pride and talk to your dad. Your his son. This isn't worth dying over. I am down playing your feelings or saying it isn't serious put just take a step back and realize what you can do if you just try. So what if you have to go to school for another year? It ain't the end of the world. I envy that you are good at math. Being good at math and science means that later you can get into a really good school. Can't afford it? If your family isn't that financially blessed you can get scholarships, you just got to work for it. If you feel your life stinks then change it. It won't come on a silver platter, you gotta grab it by the balls and make it give you what you want. This all may sound a bit harsh but I will say it again THIS ISN'T WORTH DYING OVER! YOU CAN DO IT! FUCK THEM ALL AND SHOW THEM WHO'S BOSS!
  7. Neoaptt

Neoaptt Member

You speak the truth. But i have one question for you. What is it that I need to do?

I know what I can do and what I need to do. All i need is someone to tell push me there. I feel uncomfertable talking with anyone about it. What I want to know is not what they say about it but what they are going to do about it.

I'll give talking with my dad soon. He is the only one who wants to help me so far.

So, i think your right about my mom though. I do think the problem is her. My dad thinks so as well. My brother and sister refuse to see it.

Thanks for cheering me up. I'll come back with the results. Please feel free to continue to give advice.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.