getting more and more anxious

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by OutCaste, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OutCaste

    OutCaste Well-Known Member

    ok , i have to resign from my current job and these people are calling me everyday panicking me constantly to submit the work done..deadline is monday..if i dont complete i dont know what will happen..these people are truely pathetic..they haven't paid me for the last 2 months but expect everything done and this is not some sweat shop but a software company ! i am under so much financial burden and this is not good and i need that money.
  2. LenaLunacy

    LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

    however hard it might be try not to let them get to you. Write a firm but polite letter and include it with the work when you submit it saying that you haven't been paid for two months, and that you would like your money or you will be taking them to court. This happened to my stepdad, im in UK and we have ACAS, which deals with these. Theres probably the equivalent in other countries though. And they talked to the company and got the money out of them. If they don't give the money to ACAS, they get taken to a tribunal court.
    :hug: It'll be okay, you'll get thru it, just make it clear you want money or seek advice :)
  3. gentlelady

    gentlelady Staff Alumni

    I think I would refuse to resign or give them any more of the work you have completed until you have been paid in full. I would submit a letter as was suggested above so they cannot refuse to pay you for incompetence. You owe them nothing more at this point if you are working non gratis. Make sure you follow through on wahever you tell them. You should be compensated for hours worked and things completed. Maybe they should have to pay you with interest or shoulder the cost of any financial burdens you have incurred because of their negligence.
  4. Stranger1

    Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

    The only thing I can suggest is send a letter like gentlelady suggested but send it registered mail so they have to sign for it. You might need that if you go to court to show the judge that you have been trying to get your money but so far nothing.Good Luck....
  5. jerrin

    jerrin Guest

    I think you have to contact with your company chief or to the person who is your boss of your branch office and tell him about what is going with you now a days because there is no other source of income used by you from elsewhere except your company.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.