Getting more concerned

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by fooror, Aug 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fooror

fooror Well-Known Member

Sorry to keep ranting on here.....but I'm starting to get really worried.

What started out as just a few random thoughts for me is turning into full planning of how i might do it. Basically, i'm getting scared.

I'm going to book myself an appointment with a doctor as soon as possible.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

yeh that is good to get some care soon if you can't get into see t soon call crisis okay they will help you take care
  3. Jace

Jace Active Member

I'm sorry that things are getting worse for you, I hope you gain the strength to push away these thoughts. :hug:
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi fooror. Try to keep your mind occupied on other things, instead of allowing yourself to come up with suicide plans. :hug:
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Don't be sorry, that's what this forum is for. Rant,vent,talk as much as you like!

Please do see your doctor asap before the thoughts worsen :hug:
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2010
  6. fooror

fooror Well-Known Member

Thanks all.

Have tried to be a bit more proactive today, and tried to plan how I might deal with the worst of my problems. It has been helpful, and I'm feeling a bit less hysterical, at least at the moment.

Besides, I've researched lots of suicide methods on the net, and there is nothing that isn't completely horrific; either for you, or for the poor person that finds you!
  7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Finding a dead body will always be a horrific discovery.
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I've done this, researched methods for months when I was extremely suicidal. Trust me, it will make you feel even worse, more depressed and it will always be horrific for who finds you- not trying to make you feel guilty, just saying that there is ALWAYS other options :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.