Getting more concerned

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by fooror, Aug 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fooror

fooror Well-Known Member

Sorry to keep ranting on here.....but I'm starting to get really worried.

What started out as just a few random thoughts for me is turning into full planning of how i might do it. Basically, i'm getting scared.

I'm going to book myself an appointment with a doctor as soon as possible.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

yeh that is good to get some care soon if you can't get into see t soon call crisis okay they will help you take care

3. Jace

Jace Active Member

I'm sorry that things are getting worse for you, I hope you gain the strength to push away these thoughts. :hug:

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi fooror. Try to keep your mind occupied on other things, instead of allowing yourself to come up with suicide plans. :hug:

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Don't be sorry, that's what this forum is for. Rant,vent,talk as much as you like!

Please do see your doctor asap before the thoughts worsen :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2010
  6. fooror

fooror Well-Known Member

Thanks all.

Have tried to be a bit more proactive today, and tried to plan how I might deal with the worst of my problems. It has been helpful, and I'm feeling a bit less hysterical, at least at the moment.

Besides, I've researched lots of suicide methods on the net, and there is nothing that isn't completely horrific; either for you, or for the poor person that finds you!

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Finding a dead body will always be a horrific discovery.

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

I've done this, researched methods for months when I was extremely suicidal. Trust me, it will make you feel even worse, more depressed and it will always be horrific for who finds you- not trying to make you feel guilty, just saying that there is ALWAYS other options :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.