Getting more & more irritable...Why?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by The Depressed Puppy, Jan 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Depressed Puppy

The Depressed Puppy Well-Known Member

Seriously, I am getting really irritable. I just do not have any patience, I get angry over small things. I have these really weird opinions...& expectations people need to meet. For example i got really angry that my friend is wearing clothing from this really popular clothing store,& that she wear fashionable clothing.

It take me forever to calm down too

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Makes me want to start a thread about pet peeves and things that tick me off for no reason because my list of those things is LONG !

Lots of times the irritability about little things occurs because we cannot fix the things and those emotions still need an outlet but it is hard because then I feel awful about being so grumpy all the time. Just wanted to say I hear you and understand what you are feeling. If you find a cure by all means share it with me. My method of taking a walk or listening to music only works 1/3rd of the time....

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

perhaps it is because you are not liking yourself much for judging others for what they wear and that is why you are angry and irritable because you don't like you hun I hope you can get help so you are not so angry at others

4. The Depressed Puppy

The Depressed Puppy Well-Known Member

There is nothing that can really common me down. Lately I have been turning SI, not cutting but other SI acts. It isn't all the time, but I have SI.

I just can't cope really. I am just irritable a lot. This is ruining relationship, because of how I act. Gosh... why do I do this? I wish I didn't have all these issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.