Getting myself into a mess?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by jessikah2k8, Jan 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessikah2k8

jessikah2k8 Well-Known Member

I have reported my ex to the police for sexual abuse. I used to be friends with his brother, before we split and then we got driven apart.

The police still aren't in contact with my ex yet, and it's taking so long and I'm really missing the friend I had in his brother.

He added me to MSN a few days ago and we got chatting again, and I still really love him as my friend.

However, I don't know what mess I could potentially get myself in when the police turn up at his door?

Help!

2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Jessikah, does you ex and his brother live together, is that what you mean?
    Is your ex brother unaware of the abuse?
    Sorry for the questions, just trying to get a clear picture of what is distressing you.

3. jessikah2k8

jessikah2k8 Well-Known Member

They live together, and I was his brother's best friend. When we split, his brother sided with my ex (naturally) so I stopped talking to him.

The police are starting all this up again, and now we have started talking again I don't want to jeopardise our friendship with this carry on lark with his brother.

I just don't know what reaction he'll take or whether it's good to do this.

He is unaware of the details, but he knows we had sex, knows of my miscarriage but does not fully understand.

I'm worried because he's suicidal himself and depressed that his brother is getting a hard time from everyone over this.

I don't know, is it a good idea to talk to him, I mean he could be sitting beside him, right? But I've missed him so much..

None of the family know the police are involved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.