Getting no help, so bye

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rainfall, Feb 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainfall

Rainfall Well-Known Member

I tried this to hopefully get me less suicidal, but it's only pushing me more and more to the edge. I've been ignored even on here, and I just can't deal with it. I wish you all the best, and hope you all manage to beat your demons. The thing is I don't know if I'm losing, or if I've lost. It's not like I'll be missed anyways. Cya.

2. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

Please give it another try, you can always send me a pm if you ever need anyone to talk to

3. black orchid

black orchid Well-Known Member

I'm not on here much anymore but you can always PM me and I'll give you other ways to chat with me

4. ExtraSoap

ExtraSoap Well-Known Member

You've only done 11 posts please stay it took me around 200 posts (about 3 months) to get to where I am now please dont do this. Healing takes time, please just give it another shot. Pm me at any time or skype me. My skype is ExtraSoap.

5. Rainfall

Thx guys, I guess I just got a bit annoyed cuz I'm ignored so much at home. I guess pming would be cool, but I don't really know how, I'm a n00b at this.

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You see at the top right corner where it says noifications, click on that, a new window will open and click on new messages, then just put thge persons name in the box, a window should pop up with choices of who you want to talk to click on the person, fill in the title line like hey you or hi or something, then you can type your message..I hope this helps..

7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You can also talk to me if you want. I'll always be here to listen. :smile:

8. Rainfall

Thanks you two. I'll try to sort out the pms tomorrow, thanks again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.