getting over it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by swimmergirl, Nov 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

my life is complete shit. Dying from the inside out. I fear the end, but welcome it everyday. i want to die. god, who WANTS that? I must be sick. I must be ungrateful, selfish. I must be weak. I must be crazy.

I think the only way to get over this angst, is to just try it, then one way or another I will get this compulsion out of my system. I feel like I HAVE to try, I would feel incomplete if I did not eat at least try. I am tired of the ambivalence, the debate in my head, the pain, the guilt, all of it, so tired of all of it and of me.
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Most attempts fail and sometimes the individual ends up in worse circumstances than before. You may render yourself with less ability to take care of yourself and then would have to live in a care facility.

May I suggest getting the compulsion out by keeping a diary here?

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sometimes the trying succeeds and that it the end no more chances just nothingness.
  4. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

Look at the site you're on. You're not alone in wanting this, most people on here would, I believe. It's half the reason they're here. If you believe that of yourself, then you believe it of almost everyone here too..

It's okay to want something so badly, especially when it seems like the only way out. Deep down though, you must know there's another way. Otherwise you'd have ended it over 2 years ago when you got here. You just need to work it out. It takes work, but then so does anything worth having in live. Look at what's going right, no matter how small or insignificant, and focus on it. No one can pull you out of this except yourself, but everyone here can support you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.