Getting ready to die

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fishman

I havn't really told my story to any one before, but one person knows on this site, I have struggled with many things and have had a very hard time, I have tried everything to improve it but I have failed, I am only human and am tired.

Let me say that I don't advocate killing ones self or would want anyone else to but for me, the way I am feeling now it is what I am planning, I have organized a date for it which is in about a month, when it shouldn't be a problem for anyone that knows me and I am making all the preparations and getting everything in order so there are no problems.

I wish everyone the best in life and that you all have better luck then me, hugs to all you good people. There is no reason for me to stay alive any more and everyone will get over the loss.
(Hugging you from heaven:smile:.)

B

Blackness

Let me say that I don't advocate killing ones self or would want anyone else to but for me, the way I am feeling now it is what I am planning, I have organized a date for it which is in about a month, when it shouldn't be a problem for anyone that knows me and I am making all the preparations and getting everything in order so there are no problems.
lol contradictory much?

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Hey Fishman. You were in chat a little while ago, but ya didn't speak up. :hug:
Maybe he felt unable to hun :sad:
There is a level of depression that traps you into a silence you would give anything to break, but the energy required is gone.

Fishman, think about this long and hard, preferably when not feeling as low as you obviously do at the moment :hug:
There is always someone to share with and get you thru the bad times, just ask and get some support :hug:

F

Fishman

Because there is nothing anyone can do, I don't need any support, what I need it a time machine!

Mate i have been there, its not nice. look at my recent post to see what ive been through.

Take some time try and talk to people, its help me a little in the last few days and i am thinking a bit better, although these things take time.

People and family will love you mate, not many show it in my family, but the support i have had in the last two days stopped me from immediately trying another suicide attempt.

I am also trating to realise that my family and friends do love me, i still have bad feelings and think about killing myself, but am finding talking is the key. Its like a weight of your shoulders.

I wish you all the best, please think carefully and not do anything rash.

Take Care!

Gary

blade

hey ya hun ♥
sorry what uve been through serioulsy!
ive been through alot too!
but u know what... THATS ALL IN THE PAST RIGHT! u have to chose what u want from this point on. whats happened in the past..... has happened!
u have to turn it around from this point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00