Getting severly depressed by being alone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by thebaronspell, Nov 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebaronspell

thebaronspell Well-Known Member

I'm very miserable with this existence now. Somebody I counted as a close friend fell out with me after he left for university and apologised for blaming me about something I didn't do and than had a tirade of a rant at me. I don't understand why the people I trust and love keep hurting me and apologising only to attack me some more straight after. I feel like a punching bag. My date isn't happening today now and I can't trust anyone to confide in.

My friend apparently is home for the week and wants to see me but I can't face him having a go after the mess I've been in that he hasn't cared to know about lately. I wanted this date tonight so badly :(

All my mates will probably go out for a friend's birthday on friday and I won't be invited I'll just be left to sit in alone again. God I wished my ex hadn't of bothered forcing me out of my depressed appetite loss week where I took an overdose :(

My half sister refusing to talk on the basis I let my ex walk over me and I'm too soppy :/

2. Isabel

Isabel Staff Alumni

Hi,

Sometimes it can be really hard to watch the people we care about letting themselves get trampled and be powerless, because in the end, it is their choice to go back to a destructive relationship. I don't say this is the case with your ex, I can only relate to past experiences where I watched friends and families go back to relationships that were clearly not in their best interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.