Getting sh*tfaced!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ignored, Aug 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

I'm on my second very large vodka. Hoping it will give me the impetus to take the sodding sleeping tablets. Been holding off all day but it feels close now... maybe pour myself another. *raises glass* Here's to a better life?
  2. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hey there..
    personally i awlays feel more suicidal when im drunk ..
    i know how easy it is to SI when ur 'out of it' i have woken up on several occasions not even remembering how many pills i have taken ..
    i cant physically stop u from taking them .. but i really hope u dont .. might help 2 talk ?
    has something happened recently thats made u feel this way? here if u fancy a chat ..
    :hug: x
  3. __Rawr.Tigga

__Rawr.Tigga Well-Known Member

Being drunk make's me worse. I can see where you are getting your reasoning from. But please don't do it?

What has happened? Please talk to us hun, and don't take the pills.

*~Take Care and Keep Strong~*
  4. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

You know the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back??? Well, that's me. I have nothing and no one. I live 250 miles from my family; have one friend in this city who I see every couple of months and rely totally on paid support. I've managed to slide through life without touching anyone positively (though I've manage to piss a few people off, hey Hazel?), and all that happens is that people let me down, consistently. I realise that I mean nothing. I am nothing. I've done nothing. God was having a really off day on the day he thought me up, and I've had enough. I've been here long enough to realise that this is it... my life is never going to improve. Quite frankly, I'm sure I'd sabotage it if I thought it was going to get better anyway. I'm not totally p*ssed. I know what I'm doing. I just need to think...

But thanks... it's nice not to be ignored at this stage.
  5. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

First off you type very clearly for someone whos taking so many pills & consuming so much vodka...

Maybe if you tell us what's going we can help you, or can you call a crisis line or something?
  6. BlondRedHead

BlondRedHead Well-Known Member

I know it's illegal but you should smoke pot instead... it makes me want to live and sad about dying instead of wanting to die when I am drunk and lonely. Or don't take anything and be "above the influence". PLEASE, DO NOT take any pills.

Go throw up, drink some water and go sleep. Or something along those lines. I look forward to hearing from you later!!!

Oh, and thanks for earlier ;)

"I have nothing and no one."

I don't know you but you just wrote me on my thread and changed my entire day. Like seriously made it better and tolerable. You think you slide through life without touching anyone positively but you did at least one person today! You don't even realize that the smallest gestures make a difference.

I think ur someone worth knowing...
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2009
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Please stop drinking sarah :sad:

Throw the pills away,easier said than done but theres a lot of people supporting you here ,they care :hug:

I'd never ignore you, I like you a lot, hope you'll manage to pull through.
  8. triggs

triggs Account Closed

:hug: here if you want to talk
    not much else i can say - i feel pretty much the same right now
  9. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

Thanks for the replies. Drank more vodka... took no pills as my sister rang and guilted me out. Feel super-crap but survived another day (minor woo-hoo). I'll see what tomorrow brings.
    Oh and Silverkoi, thanks for your compliments on my typing abilities. Been touch typing a long time and coupled with my ocd I try to make sure I don't make mistakes.
  10. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

It's true Sarah, you pissed me off Big time!! But you know what, I still look at your profile when I'm on just to check that you have been on, at least that way I know you are still with us.
    Why do I do that? Well because I still love you to bits, I miss you loads and wish we hadn't had this major fall out. Our problem is we are both as stubborn as each other, maybe it's time we moved on because you do have another friend Sarah (ME) and you have definitely touched my life in a positive way and yeah did I mention you pissed me off too!! :lol!: But hey :poo: and I know I have often pissed you off too!!
  11. sweetpea0

sweetpea0 Well-Known Member

Glad you didn't take the pills.
  12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Sarah, although we have never had the chance to meet, I do consider you a friend. I wish you were not hurting so much. I know there is little I can do to help you feel better, but please know that people do care about you and I am one of them. I am glad you are still here and posting. :hug:
  13. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

Thanks, but unfortunately another day, another upset. The feelings are stronger than ever and battled with myself all last night/early morning, and then from when I got up this morning. I don't know what to do.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.