Getting sued and old patterns scaring me.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ctunnel, Jan 13, 2013.

1. ctunnel

ctunnel New Member

Two days ago I was served for a debt that I wasn't able to pay and haven't been able to address since then. My wife and I talked about how this scares the both of us and that we need to come up with a plan of action. Unfortunately, I'm now suffering from insomnia and playing out various crisis scenarios in my head. This is the way past fits of suicidal depression has started and I'm worried it's creeping up again, despite my medication.

I'm not good in dealing with my past. One of my worrying points is when a past experience that caused me anxiety and pain and its like reliving all those experiences again. In talking about it with my wife, all I can think about is how close I came to killing myself one night nearly three years ago after dealing with collection agencies like the one currently suing me. During that period of time I barely slept, lost 50 lbs, and I'm worried that its all starting again.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun phone someone hun that can help you deal with these people credit agency that can consolidate all your debts into one Don't let the collection agencies get away with harassing you that is against law tell them you will take legal action against them if they don 't stop Talk to someone about your debt ok a credit agency that can help you