Getting the works

Movieaddict

Well after having an interesting month, I had televideo with my doctor. She heard my symptoms and thinks maybe hypothyroid. And definitely peri menopause. So once I get all the appts set up, hope to have final answer. But I’m about to undergo a lot of tests.

Hope something can be prescribed because I’m going to scream.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I hope you will be able to find something that works for you. I have this as well and it can be a pain. They prescribed me Levothyroxine and now my thyroid levels are normal.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Def sounds hypothyroid to me too. Hope you get that sorted quickly. I've been on levothyroxine for about...mmm... 30 years? I think I wasn't even 15 when I got on it.
Ill tell ya, you'll sure lose some weight once you start meds! I would stop taking meds occasionally (from medication fatigue or what-have-you) and gain 10lbs immediately. I bet you lose 10-20 lbs from medication though and feel tremendously better.

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
Hey 👋 @Movieaddict ; // which, by the way - sounds to me like a “healthy addiction!” ; ) ~movies! ...everybody’s got some-thing; & you live long enough—most of us have got some-thing’s!! (As in “plural!”) Ha! So, I know while not fun to deal with on a regular basis: I’d venture a guess (& that’s all this is, not even an educated one ☝️ at that!) that once you get this thing under control — whatever it is - you will even find an improvement in your psychological state, or mental well-being. Because, even if thus not absolutely co-related, it’d be hard pressed to find one not affecting the other (or worsening), in some way... however big or small! : ) they say everything’s connected & they can’t be wrong, right?!? ;D best wishes-

Movieaddict

I hope you will be able to find something that works for you. I have this as well and it can be a pain. They prescribed me Levothyroxine and now my thyroid levels are normal.
That sounds great! I want to take prescription but of course.. you have female family friends weighing in ... OH, I wouldn’t take prescription, you’ll grow hair in places you never knew...

what the what!?

Movieaddict

Def sounds hypothyroid to me too. Hope you get that sorted quickly. I've been on levothyroxine for about...mmm... 30 years? I think I wasn't even 15 when I got on it.
Ill tell ya, you'll sure lose some weight once you start meds! I would stop taking meds occasionally (from medication fatigue or what-have-you) and gain 10lbs immediately. I bet you lose 10-20 lbs from medication though and feel tremendously better.
If it can get rid of this fog and depression and constipation and lethargy... I’ll be a better person!

Movieaddict

Hey 👋 @Movieaddict ; // which, by the way - sounds to me like a “healthy addiction!” ; ) ~movies! ...everybody’s got some-thing; & you live long enough—most of us have got some-thing’s!! (As in “plural!”) Ha! So, I know while not fun to deal with on a regular basis: I’d venture a guess (& that’s all this is, not even an educated one ☝️ at that!) that once you get this thing under control — whatever it is - you will even find an improvement in your psychological state, or mental well-being. Because, even if thus not absolutely co-related, it’d be hard pressed to find one not affecting the other (or worsening), in some way... however big or small! : ) they say everything’s connected & they can’t be wrong, right?!? ;D best wishes-
That’s how I feel about it. If I can even knock 3 things off that list... my quality of life will surely improve 30%!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00