Getting things ready

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by White Dove, Jun 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how hard it is to pick out things that you need?

I went to the funeral home the other day and got my casket picked out - well - actually i need to chose between two of them. i like pink so they are both pink in color.

I have a minister who is right now preparing for my passing and he will be letting others know of my passing. He has the list of songs that i want and other things like verses and all he will be picking them for me cause i cant exactly know what all is done and said at a funeral.

Looking at those caskets, i almost lost it. Last time i looked at caskets i was looking for one for my mom, now it is for me. i do not know if i am aloud to post a link here or not but my casket will look like this one at this link in a way. http://www.casketxpress.com/item/TripleRosecaskets.html?Sub=2Metal%20Caskets%20-%20$1499%20and%20Less

maybe seeing a casket will help someone to NOT suicide?

I hope others here will not be angry with me or upset with me for not fighting anymore? I fear others hate me because i chose to not fight anymore. i just can not see why they want me to stay in a world such as this when there is a better place waiting for me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.