Getting tougher

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by suicidal maniac, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

Had a realy hard night last night, my wall neighbour is a young girl and her boyfriend came over and they where doing it all night, I couldn't sleep.
    Again I decided that I'm going to do it on Tuesday. These programmed suicide are so common that I'm getting scared. I have decided roughly 30 times that I'm going to kill myself, I always buy the things, then I chicken out.

Also 2 weeks ago I got drunk and when my parents came home I attacked my step father, I punched him a bunch of times, he is bigger then me, I know that he could have hurt me but he didn't.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2009
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello and welcome back to the forum.

I don't really understand your post. You had a really hard night because you couldn't sleep? Or did something else happen?

Maybe you will feel better if you apologize to your step father?

I hope you reconsider,I'm sure you have much to live for and would be missed.

You can PM me if you'd like to talk.

3. Daisy

Daisy Active Member

I just wanted to let you know that I'm here listening and supporting you. I hope that you are able to reach out for help.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey SM,
    Are you in therapy?? It sounds to me that you have some anger issues..Not just at other people but towrds yourself also..Therapy is a good way to get them out in the open and then you can work on them..I hope you seek help before you do anything rash...Take care!!!

5. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

I'm taking some medication, and I will see a therapist, I'm waiting for the call back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.