getting worse

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by frantic, Jan 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frantic

frantic Well-Known Member

unbearable pain instead of numbness now.

dont know what to do

dont know what im going to do

just know what i want to do

pleasem make it stop

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi frantic hun can you keep talking to us hun what is going on

3. total eclipse

You are not alone hun so please know that ok we are here for you

4. total eclipse

Hun if you have harmed youself in anyway what you do hun is call the emergency dept of your hospital ok or crisis number to get you help you deserve hun

5. frantic

still here.haevnt done anything yet. dont want to go in. been there so many times. i know exactly what happesn there. i know what questions they ask, what they want to hear. going in waont solve anything. ill just have to repeat everything over and over and over. i get exhausted just thinking about that. but there wont be any actual help. nothing that would actually change anything. no point. and dnont want o

6. total eclipse

I am glad youcame back hun I know the hospital at times seems not helpful but hun there you are safe from your thoughts. You stay here then ok you talk to us here so you know you are not alone Can you explain why you think there will be no help hun if you go in. YOur doctor may try newer meds hun or get you more supports I am sorry you feel there is no hope hun but there is it may take time but things can and do change hun nothing is permanent h ugs

7. frantic

they never really do anything. there is on ly one good hospital here, an hour away, and its hard to get into. the others are pretty useles.but its oaky. the weight of all the crap that's been my life has come crashing down now. i'm done with it. ich will nicht mehr.

8. frantic

he doesnt understand and it makes him mad he just doesn tget it he thinks hes being helpful but he says all the wrong things why cant he be supportive even if he doesnt understand

9. frantic

In the car. Major trigger. Can't breathe. Fighting back tears. Shaking. Need to get out of here

10. total eclipse

He doesn t understand because he has never felt depressed before hun i hope now you are in the car you take yourself to hospital even if it is just to keep you safe ok or drive to the good hospital and tell them youare desperate and need help now hun hugs

11. total eclipse

I and others here hun understand depression we do hun so keep talking to us ok we will support you Talking helps hun to release the sadness some so please keep reaching out here hugs

12. frantic

thank you all for the support and talking to me and checking in on me. today i am feeling a tiny tad better. i'm still kinda agitated, and easily triggered. we'll see where this leads.

13. frantic

i feel so agitated. my hands are shaking like crazy. i can't sit still.

i cause nothing but problems. my husband's father is not doing good (brain cancer and lung cancer). my husband was supposed to fly down there this week to see him. but since i'm not doing good either he is too scared to leave me here. i'm scared that his dad might die before my husband gets the chance to go see him. and i know he would never forgive me for that.
    so, my only chance is putting on the happy face to make him feel comfortable enough to leave. and then hope for the best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.