getting worse :(

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by John6491, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John6491

John6491 Well-Known Member

Well im cutting a lot deeper now but not as much... and im really thinking of cutting my wrists tonight.. i know i should stay here for my mom but thats the only thing i can think off right now... just pick up knife and cut.. thats how easy it will be.... :sad: im so losing it right now... :wallbash:
  2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

:( Please be safe John. I know you're going through a lot right now, but please try to stay alive.
  3. John6491

its so hard to right now... its getting to much right now and everyone wants to talk to me about it and i just want to be left alone....
  4. Esmeralda

Yeah, I know that feeling...but maybe it's not safe for you to be alone right now :( Maybe you should let your friends and family support you right now :cry:
  5. John6491

they are helping just its to much having everyone ask if im ok and wondering whats going to happen to me... they make things so much worse... my mom wants me to live with my uncle in Virgina and my dad wants me to stay here with him... and my sis is yelling at me for some random fucking reason... then rest of my family has there eyes constantly on me and basically is ignoring my mom... people at school try to talk to me and i tell them leave me alone... bleh i complain to much
  6. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

please stay with us. i know exactly how you are feeling. but the feelings will calm. let it pass. i know you said you want to be alone, so do something alone that calms you down? something you like?

i know the last thing you want to do is take advise when you feel like that, but please try

:hug:thinking of you
  7. Esmeralda

They're just worried about you. I know what a hard time your family is having right now and they're just trying to do what they can to keep things together. That being said, maybe if you went to your room and promised to keep the door open or something so they won't have to worry about what you are doing so much they would leave you alone? Don't hurt yourself please :(
  8. John6491

ok well im going to cut and get it over with... i might be back tomorrow if not then oh well... :dry:
  9. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

please stay safe, we'd miss ya. :(
  10. John6491

:sad: just cut deep into my left wrist and now im losing some feeling to it.... its wrapped in a towel right now and thats all im going to do for it... prob not going to hospital... dont want to disappoint my family... takes forever to type with only one hand.... :blub:
  11. crzykidshanana

crzykidshanana Well-Known Member

If you really wanted to be wouldn't really be posting on here...
  12. Esmeralda

Your fam will be more disappointed/devastated if you die. Seek medical attention or at least stop the bleeding John :(
  13. blade

blade Well-Known Member

i know exactly how u feel hun. we all love u here no matter what. i and others undersyand. sorry if ur going through a hard time. but if u keep pushing ur self. u can fight it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.