getting worse

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by cloudy, Oct 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

it is getting to where i don't even want to go home anymore. i am tired of being yelled at everyday. turning up the tv doesn't always work. any suggestions would be appreciated.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

anyway you can stay at a relatives for awhile hun get out of that environment I would also leave your parents a note stating how depressed you are and how you wish they would help you instead of yelling at you how you wish they would get you some therapy if need be hugs to you

3. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

thanks total eclipse. yeah i am considering moving again but i would be in a position where there would still be some yelling but not as much. i am going to see my counselor at the beginning of november. they only yell at me saying that no one is yelling at me.

i was yelled at at a church that i go to today. i am starting to feel sorry for the harassers.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Well i for one would never go back to that church never Hugs to you

5. ExtraSoap

ExtraSoap Well-Known Member

Yeah it's getting to that point with my family. It's not every day, but it still sucks. Anyway, hope it gets better for you.

6. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

thanks! for the replies. its helped. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.